Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost in Psalms and Music

I'm 4 weeks in to a 10-week course on Psalms and am enraptured. The Psalms are such a great place to lose yourself when totally immersed. There are so many verses to share, but so little time to get on the net. I'll share again soon!

By the way, for those who enjoy my music, I recommend www.air1.com. It's an online radio station that may also have some airwaves near you. It's an upbeat positive alternative to regular radio. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are still here! I have missed you. How is everything going?

    Tonya
    www.ouralphabetsoup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air 1 is one of our favorite stations, too. May Psalms lift your soul to new heights.

    John (Soul Strokes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your concern! As I get closer to God, the spiritual warfare gets stronger. I am learning to rely on His strength. It's when I'm focused on Him and this blog I feel strongest.

    ReplyDelete