Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Lost and Confused

Dear God,

Please give me the Spirit of wisdom & revelation so that I may know You better. I pray also that the eyes of my family and our hearts may be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which You have called us, the riches of Your glorious inheritence in the saints and Your incomparably great power for us who believe.

I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

This prayer is based on Ephesians 1:17-19...

I keep asking that God our Lord Jesus Christ, the Glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your hear may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his gloroius inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment