Friday, July 3, 2009

Morning Prayer to Get in Tune

Dear Lord,

Let me be your witness for others today. Through my words and actions, may they see You.

Let your Holy Spirit descend on me so my ears will be open and I will hear your voice and see the path You set before me. May the words of my lips and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to you.

I depend on Your strength to be patient, productive and a good example for others today.

Thank you for your blessings which are more than I can count. I cherish them all.

Through Christ our Lord, I offer my prayer. Amen.

Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 40:6
But ears opened to obedience you gave me.

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment